|—||Glad You Came by Wanted (sticky song of the day)|
|—||I Wanna by All American Rejects (sticky song of the day, plus I believe it’s also a good Style song, especially when you relate it to Jizena’s MM:CF)|
|—||Ohio is for Lovers by Hawthorne Heights (my sticky song for the day, sticky because it’s stuck in my head…)|
"It’s our time to shine, through the damned, glorified by what it ours. We fall in love… we fall in love. It was the best idea I ever had. Today it felt… it felt better. Just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger… and sharper! Found a box of sharp objects what a beautiful thing!"
I dare you to not get this song stuck in your head.
|—||Box of Sharp Objects by (I don’t remember)|
1) Full name?
Leah Joyeleen Forvour
3) Were you named after anyone?
My great aunt Leah-Joyeleen
4) Does your name mean anything?
uhh…some websites say it means “weary” in Hebrew…
Girly, Fruit Loop, Buddeh, Blade
6) What do you think you look like?
7) Date of birth?
August 16, 1990
8) Place of birth and current location?
Voorhees, NJ…currently I live in PA
German, Native American, Spanish, Irish, Scottish, French-Canadian, Russian, Italian, Penn-Dutch, English….I’m such a mutt!
10) Astrology sign?
11)Chinese astrology sign?
I don’t consider myself religious, but I do have faith and an open-mind.
13) What’s your favorite smell?
My own personal scent….it’s just so comforting!
14) Political Position?
Don’t have one…I don’t get involved in politics…
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Orange juice or milk
16) Hair + eye color?
Brunette + brown eyes
17) Do you look like anyone famous?
Not that I know of…
18) What do you look like?
Olive colored skin…long, wavy hair…about 5 ft tall…thin..
19) Any unusual talents?
That depends on one’s definition of unusual.
20) Righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?
21) Gay, straight, bi, or other?
22) What do you do for a living?
Ride Operator at Knoebels
23) What do you do for fun?
Writing, RPing, anything creative
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?
clay, pencils, paper, photoshop, paints
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?
26) Have you met your grandparents?
Liam Neeson, Peter Culen…anyone with a deep, gravelly, sexy voice
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?
30) Current worries?
31) Favorite online guy/girl?
The friends I’ve made online!
32) Favorite place to be?
PA! It’s really pretty!
33) Least favorite place to be?
34) Do you burn or tan?
I tan, i almost never burn
35) Ever break a bone?
36) What is your favorite cereal?
37) Person you cry with?
My mom mostly
38) What the hell’s this?
Whatever you want it to be.
40) Any pets?
Columbus aka Foo the Cat
41) An illness
42) A pager?
43) A personal phone line?
not rich enough
44) A cell phone?
45) A visible birthmark?
on meh upper thigh…it looks like a splat!
46) A pool or hot tub?
47) A car?
calm, yet emotional depending on my mood…tendencies to space-out…forgetful…outgoing…intellectual…supportive…and hopefully friendly?
not good enough to get my license apparently…grrrr…
50) Your clothing style?
Tom-boyish…i love wearing jeans, plain shirts(would prefer comical phrases on them though), hoodies and sneakers…i only get dressy on special occasions
Small and a little cluttered
52) What’s missing?
My Xbox that died…
My own personal coccoon!! I love it soooooo much!!
55) Relationship with your parent(s)?
Very close with meh ma and pa!!
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?
58) Consider yourself a good listener?
When there are no distractions and if we aren’t on the phone…
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?
I hope to become a successful author and adopt retired police dogs.
60) Get along with your parents?
61) Save your e-mail conversations?
Only the interesting ones
63) Believe in reincarnation?
I’m open to the concept.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?
65) Like to talk on the phone?
when someone calls me
66) Like to eat?
Hell yeah!! Yet me and my metabolism have a bit of a love/hate relationship…
67) Like to exercise?
not really….it hurts…>.<
68) Like to watch sports?
Not so much anymore.
69) Sing in the car?
When I’m alone.
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?
71) Dream in color?
72) Do you have nightmares?
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal?
do cats count?
74) What’s right next to you?
75) What’s on your favorite mug?
don’t have a fav mug
76) What’s on your mouse pad?
don’t really have a mouse pad
77) Your favorite flavor of gum?
78) Your brand of deodorant?
Dove right now
79) Your dream honeymoon spot?
Anywhere in Ireland or India
80) Your dream husband/wife?
Someone patient enough to deal with all my quirks and understands that even though I like intimacy, I also like my space…at random times.
81) What’s hiding in your closet?
Things even I’m not fully aware are occupying that space.
82) Under your bed?
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends?
84) Your bad time of the day?
85) Your worst fear(s)
Waking up one day to discover that the past 10 years of my life was just a dream…
86) What’s the weather like?
Chilly, but beautiful
87) Your favorite time of year?
88) Your favorite holiday?
89) A material weakness?
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like?
haven’t yet experienced one
92) The hardest thing about growing up?
People expecting more from you and having to let go of people you care about for the sake of moving forward.
93) A pet peeve?
ignorant undisciplined children
94) Your scariest moment?
Almost drowning during a flood.
95) Your attitude about love?
Life’s greatest experience…hopefully never to be broken
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you’ve done to get the attention of somebody you liked?
i teased him nonstop…heh
97) The worst feeling in the world?
Having one of your best friends tell you they hate you and discovering that everything between you is/was a lie…
98) The best feeling in the world?
Being with the ones you love most in this world
99) If you could pick any kind of apocalypse, what would it be?
100) If you could have any kind of power/ability, what would it be?
The ability to temporarily copy the abilities/powers of others.
Music. Plain and simple.